Recombinant Neurofilament Antibody
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- Rabbit monoclonal [EPR20020] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
- Suitable for: IHC-Fr, ICC/IF, IHC-P, WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Rabbit monoclonal [EPR20020] to Neurofilament heavy polypeptide
Suitable for: IHC-Fr
Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Recombinant fragment. This information is proprietary to Abcam and/or its suppliers.
WB: Mouse and rat cerebellum and brain lysates; Neuro-2a and SH-SY5Y whole cell lysates; Human midbrain lysate. IHC-P: Human cerebrum and cerebellum tissues; Mouse cerebellum tissue; Rat cerebral cortex tissue. IHC-Fr: Mouse hippocampus tissue; Rat cerebral cortex tissue. ICC/IF: Neuro-2a cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production